Thursday, April 5, 2018

Gracie C - Flowers

The title of my image is “Flowers”. It is a composite of two pictures I took during the close up assignment, one is of some flowers in the courtyard and the other is of my sugar snap pea sprouts coming up at my house. One was taken with my Canon EOS Rebel T5 and the other with Mr. Rigsby’s camera. I edited it by making the image of the sprouts an overlay on top of the flowers. I liked how the flowers stood out among the dirt and roots in the other picture. I think it could have been better if the areas where the sprouts are coming up weren’t so bright.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This image is blended extremely well. I love the colors and how well everything compliments the rest of the image. The focus is very cool. This is definitely a keeper.
Macy M - HHS

Anonymous said...

I like this picture a lot. I enjoy pictures that capture the Earth's creations. The wet ground compliments the bright colors that are shown in your image. In my opinion I wouldn't have blurred the mage because you captured a beautiful image. Tamoria F-HHS

Anonymous said...

This picture is very beautiful. I like how all the colors compliment each other in this picture. I also like how the blue flowers are in focus with some blur surrounding them. Good job!
Yara A.- HHS

Anonymous said...

i like this picture a lot. i like how its close up and how the color of the flower pops out. i think this picture is really cute. the the purple and green really pop out. good job

Anonymous said...

Your blended this picture very well i would have never thought it was two picture put together. this is every all a beautiful picture i like the purple in the picture because everything else is kinda earthy toned. This is a keeper