Thursday, April 5, 2018

Yuliana Z.- Pebbles

I titled this photo “Pebbles” since it was taken of some small rocks piled on top of each other. I took this at Moss Rock on March 17th. I took this picture with my Samsung S8. To edit the photo I sharpened the picture using the Nik Collections raw sharpener, and I added different central points on the photo to add a fog effect and make sure the pebbles are seen more clear than the background. I would have made the rocks more clear as a unit and also made the fog the same opacity all around and still look good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this picture it shows nature. I like the water surrounding the rocks and I like the fog effect TC

Anonymous said...

wonderful photo! I enjoy the composition and balance, the only thing that I would change is the level at which the photo was taken. A lower angle that would be closer to even with the top rock might make it slightly better.

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture!!! I like how the rocks are stacked and how they're are not all the same size. I like the water and I basically like everything about this picture! Good Job!!!

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo. It seems like it is really focused. The detail in it this is amazing! I like how the photo is centered. This is definitely a keeper and I would hang it on my wall. It looks great and gives a happy, positive vibe. Keep it up!



Teyshaun Williams, HHST