Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Kirsten H- Welcome Chloe

This photo is named “welcome Chloe” because this is my new puppy Chloe. I took this photo with my iPhone 6s at home on my trampoline. I edited this photo by turning the background black and white, putting a black overlay on the base of the trampoline, and brighting the image just a little. I think I could make this photo better if I went back and touched up all of the dirt and pollen on the trampoline and on Chloe. I love this photo because you can see how happy she is and makes me excited to see her!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really dig this picture of your puppy. The thing I like the most about it is that the focus is mostly on the puppy on the trampoline. The background is quite nice and Iove the little toy next to the puppy. But in my opinion, I would brighten up the toy and the puppy. Overall the picture is just perfect.

Anonymous said...

I love this pic of Chloe! I love how the focus is mostly on her! I think this photo could be better if it was taken at a different angle that was closer to her face just so the focus would be completely on her. Great job on this image! I want to meet her!!