Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Fahima M - Birmingham Airport

This picture was taken March 14, 2018 at the Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport. It was taken with my iPhone 7 camera which I then edited it with the Photos editing software I brightened the image and made the colors stronger. I also retouched the road which was patchy from the rain. My picture could be better if I waited a while for the car in the left lane got out of the view, also is had taken the picture with a straighter angle. The airport is where theres happiness when a loved one comes and sadness when a loved one leaves. As for which then  the sky and part of the airport to the right of the picture is dark and gloomy and parts of the picture brightened and light symboling the happiness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like this picture because of the clouds. They look like they are pretty close to the ground. Only thing I would change would be the time of day but you probably had to catch a flight. Very good picture. You also showcased the architecture of the airport very well, based on the image I can imagine how the rest of the airport would look. Good Job! Interesting work. - Diego