Thursday, November 5, 2015

Vanely C- Modeling Pigeon

This image was taken at Panama City Beach on September 7, 2015. It was taken with a Samsung Galaxy Camera 2. The way I edit my photo was by adding contrast to 23, and saturation to 50, i also made the color of the pigeon more darker. I think my image could of been better if i would of used the rule of the third. This is my favorite picture because the pigeon was up close to the camera and i was able to focus my shot to the sand of the beach and the pigeon. Also, i caught the pigeon on a moving position he wasn’t just standing there.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really do like this image. It looks like the rule of thirds was used in this. I think that the water could be a little more vibrant. Overall, this is one of my favorites because it involves nature.

Anonymous said...

I like this picture. The natural lighting in this picture is nice. You did a good job at portraying the rule of thirds because the bird isn't centered which looks better than if it were to be in the middle. I think that the picture does not have much of color in it to make to pop, but overall this picture was nicely done.

-Nicole T HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo. The sand has a lot of textures and the rippling waves add great detail to the image. I like how the pigeon is off center and how it's dark color contrast to the white sand. I wish the ocean colors were brighter because it would make the water stand out more. Overall, the photo was very nice.

Ella P- HHS

Anonymous said...

Great photo! I really love the position of the subject in this photo. I also love the contrast between the subject and the background. Great job!

Anonymous said...

I like the exposure of this picture, and how the pigeon and the shoreline are both in really good focus. Plus, the shoreline makes a really good diagonal for the picture. Overall, the picture isn’t that bright, but it still has a positive vibe about it.

Anonymous said...

The previous comment's author is Ifeanyi M. - HHS

Anonymous said...

Great job! The focus is nice and sharp on the pigeon and the water. The photo has good fore, middle, and backgrounds. Each has an object such as the pigeon, shore line, and ocean. The mood I see in this photo is calm because the pigeon does not seem startled. It is just walking through the sand.
Dayne M-HHS