Friday, November 20, 2015

ReRe H- Sisters

The tittle of my photo is “Sisters”. It was taken a couple of weeks ago in my living room with my Fujifilm FinePix S8600. I edited this photo by increasing the exposure and contrast a little. I also Turned the temperature up to make a
sepia tint to give an old-fashioned look to the photos I could have made this picture better by adjusting the image and/or using the rule of thirds. i also could have edited the the feel and eyes out better by making sure it was all the way gone and not just partial.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i honestly think you did a great job, ReRe! I like how you focused on the dolls and by adding the border around the dolls to add a more touch to the photos. I also like how you made the dolls not have eyes but only the one in the middle so we could look more at the doll in the middle. It looks like something you could find in an antique store which makes it have a more old fashioned look to it like you said. I like how you increased the exposure and added a little of contrast. I think the temperature you added works for this photo and makes it pop out but not too much. I think the way you adjust it was good. Overall, this is a good picture!!!(:

Alena D- HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo but what i would change in the photo is the brightness it look like you had the flash on but i like how you edited. Also i agree with you how you talked about the how you tried to hide the eyes. Chris C- HHS

Anonymous said...

I like this photo because of the antique look of it. The lighting helps put a focus on the center doll. I also like the eerie look that you gave the photo by blurring out the eyes on the other dolls. The vignette effect was also a great addition to this picture.