Thursday, October 31, 2013

Kinsey V- Leah

The title of this picture is "Leah". I took this photo with my Nikon 3000 in the park across from my house around 4 o'clock on October 14th. I edited this image by bumping up the contrast and exposure. Then, I used the Spot Healing tool to erase any blemishes on her face. I also made this photo into black and white and messed with the high lights. I think this picture could have been better if the person was more focused and the grass was blurred out a little more, but overall I love this picture. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the black and white element to the photo and how she's looking down. Its a very beautiful shot and the wind in her hair was perfect timing. Great shot!
-Aleena HHS

Anonymous said...

This is such a beautiful picture! The angle of the camera on her face is really neat. The black and white was also a very nice touch. Even though she isn't as focused as much as you would have liked, I still think its a really good photo!

Karley K - HHS