Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Hope W- Best Friends



The title of my picture is "Best Friends". It was taken at my house during labor day weekend. I took the photo with a Canon Powershot SX500 Is. I enhanced the photo, erased some of the blemishes, brightened the exposure, increased the saturation, increased the highlight, and sharpened the image. I think this could be better if I tried from different angles and in different lighting. This represents who I am because my cousins, my brother, and I are all extremely close. We hang out all the time and love being around each other. I enjoyed this assignment. I liked taking photos and deciding on how things could be used to represent me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how bright the colors are and how close up it is. The details in the picture really stand out and add to the image as a whole. Great job!!!
Melissa M-HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like how the faces are so clear and its so focused and I really love the coloring of it. Its very good!
Shelby A