Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Jason R- Sunset


This photo is called Sunset. I took it just before 8:00 pm at the top of the St. Louis Arch. I took this with my Nikon camera. Since the city was dark, I did not want to brighten the exposure and ruin the sunset, so I set the exposure down, and raised the contrast and saturation, and to bring out the detail in the clouds, I raised definition. I think this picture would be better if I the zoom did not make the picture blurry, and that the sunlight had not made the foreground dark. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think its a very nice picture, the color around the sun and the detail in the sun. I like that a lot.
I think detail in the bottom of the picture will had made the picture better, the zoom does make it a little blurry but overall its a good picture.

MH-HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture, i like the reddish color of the sun and the way that its glowing. I like the sky and the orange colors of the clouds. the horizon is a bit blurry but its still a nice photo.

Micah B.