Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Diggy B- Dustbowl


The title of this picture is Dustbowl, because I really love that song by Ocean Liner, and it's the only thing I can think of. This picture is of the top of this tall poky, bush thing with the sun behind it. This picture was taken September 9th in my driveway. I edited this picture using Pixlr and I edited it by adjusting the brightness and contrast, making it brighter to bring back the detail of the bush. I then added scan lines, and boosted the sharpness to again, bring the detail back in the bush. I think it could be better if that one cloud on the right wasn't there. I really like the tone and colors in this picture.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the sky in this picture! The lines in the photo is an interesting and unique twist and I like the detail of the pointy bush you're talking about. From a distance it looks like a just trees though up close it's clearer and I like that mystery to it. If the exposure was bumped up just a little more, it wold be a little more clarified, but overall great shot!
-Aleena B HHS

Anonymous said...

I love this picture! i love the clouds and the blue sky is just beautiful! I love the effect you added to the image to make it look vintage. I also like how you only shot the tops of the trees instead of the whole thing.
Lizzy Satterfield

Anonymous said...

I really love the focus of the spiky bush in this picture! I also like how the focus centered in on the bushes, then as it went farther away got more out of focus. I love the tonal range of this picture, it looks very vintage. This picture makes me feel relaxed, and happy.. Love ya Miva!

Leah R "Leondahla"-HHS

Anonymous said...

I like this picture but I'm not a big fan of the scan lines. I also wish you had boosted the colors to make them look less washed out. other than that it's great!

~~~Hannah S~~~