Thursday, December 1, 2022

Peyton K- Montana Flower


  I chose this photo because I think it really captured the flower. It was taken over the summer in Montana with my Nikon camera. I really like how the colors compliment each other. It took me a while to decide if I wanted the photo to focus on everything including the background or have the background blurred to focus more on the flower. I cropped and changed the brightness and saturation. I could have waited a little longer and held the photo so it was a little bit more clear but overall I think the photo turned out really well. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this picture is BEAUTIFUL!! I love the colors and the way it pops with the blurry background.

Anonymous said...

I adore how much the purple/pink/magenta, as well as the rest of the flower sticks out of the blurry background. I wish I knew what the flower was called but either way it's really cool!

-MM

Anonymous said...

I really like the colors and the placement of the flower in the photo. I like how the background is just the right amount of blurry that it's not distracting. The colors go very well what each other. Overall great work.

-Helen S.