Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Layla Q- Arrival


 The title of this image is “Arrival”. This photo was taken as my friends and I were unpacking our bags when we finally got to our cabin in Tennessee. It was taken with my Canon PowerShot SX500 IS. I edited this picture by adding several adjustments to the exposure, contrast, and brightness. I added warmth and a light amount of vignette to create depth and to focus on the subject better. It could’ve been better if I had turned down the ISO, but I really do like this picture. Joseph is very awesome and great at playing the acoustic guitar. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really love this photo! I really like how you framed Joseph and I love all the colors. The exposers on the trees in the background makes it look kind of magical and mystical. The pictures also tells a story a and I adore it. Great job!

-Amelia <3