Monday, December 5, 2022

Crystal V- Sunflower


 The name of this photo is Sunflower. I took this photo at a farm on October 10, 2022. I took this photo with my camera, a Sony alpha6100. How I edited this photo was bringing the saturation up and adding more color into the photo. This photo could be better by it being a bit clearer instead of being a bit blurry. I really like this photo because of the detail in the flower that you can see in the photo. I also like this photo because of the colors and how bright and vibrant it is. 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture is really good, I can feel the mood & I'm involve w the quality. The focus on the flower is great. Coloring is great and the flower is very pretty.

Taylor D.

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture. Im really most attracted to the lighting with the sun giving this the perfect summer vibe. The centering is really nice and the colors really pop in a great way. It takes me back to riding my bike on a nice summer evening with friends in my neighborhood.

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture! I like all of the colors and the warmth of this picture! I really like how the flower is really in focus. I wish it was slightly cropped in and the background was darker. Overall, I really like this picture!

L.W.- HHS

Anonymous said...

I like the lighting in the photo. I like all of the bight colors in the image. The image creates a happy feeling.