Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Chloe A- Untitled



 This image doesn’t have a title, much like the last one, and I’m not counting the file name as a name. This was taken at my house at night and was taken with my Minolta MN35Z camera. I edited this by using the Art History and History Brush tools in photoshop to give it a sort of stained glass/impressionist painting feel to it. I also turned up the shadows and used some of the Smudge tool to make it all come together. One thing I think I could have done better is to make it look brighter and then apply the Art History and History Brushes to the image. The subject is some of these solar-powered plastic balls that have a broken look to them that my mom bought from Cracker Barrel a couple of years ago. She recently put them on the porch, they were sort of lit up and I thought “why not?” So I took a shot of them.

No comments: