Thursday, December 1, 2022

Josmary L- There is a Message Reflected in Power


 I took the photo at my house on November 7, 2022 I took it with my kodak camera including white lights and a more opaque color while taking the photo I mainly highlighted the color of liquid that the glasses contained without thinking about it, it was also grouped to the color of the vase , then I illuminated the glass of the glasses, my goal was to give them shine and it completely met my expectations... Then I focused on giving that essence to the flowers so that they would be the center of interest of the photograph, the green color in the flowers it looks wonderful, I am completely satisfied with the result of the photograph. This photo has represented power and spirituality and thus the reflected message is patentized.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo because of how all of the colors really pop and stand out, especially how the different shades of red combine with the blueish and greenish colors of the knocked over flower vase. the only thing i would've changed is the little bits of red that the flowers have in them so it was just a pure blue and green flower. Overall this was a really great taken picture.

Anonymous said...

This photo is pretty cool. I like all the vibrant colors being contrasted in this photo. The red inside the cup on the left farther back I think should be a little brighter like the one on the right, but overall I really like the blue, green, and red vibrant colors.

-MS

Anonymous said...

I like the colors because they look to be shining in a way that almost resembles something from space but overall is looks amazing.

Anonymous said...

This photo is very nice. I like how vivid the colors are and how there is this blueish purple hue to the flowers. The only thing I would change would be that the cup on the left is darker than the other which I personally think it should be brighter. In total I really do like how everything is bright and the fact that it complements each other.