Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Kamron Y - Ferrari 512M


 The title of this image is Ferrari 512M. This was taken in my room for the still life project, specifically the quote image. To edit it I tried my hardest to make it more clear because one of my biggest wishes about this picture is that everything looked cleaner. I also tried to bring out that characteristic Ferrari red. Like I said before, to make it better I wish it was more clear and there was more detail on the lego man's face but overall I think it's pretty cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First off, I want to congratulate you on a well rounded shot. Your composition is sharp, as is the focus, your choice for a subject is a classic. I absolutely love the choice, as LEGOs were one of my favorite toys growing up. I do have one critique and that is this: the glare on the car's cockpit could be lessened a bit. That might help you with capturing the LEGO man's expression a bit better. But overall, keep up the good work and once again, amazing shot!

CA-HHS

Anonymous said...

The zoomed in picture shows all the texture of the car in the front. The red is poping out. The focus is good but what you could of done better is the lighting.