Monday, December 5, 2022

Emma B- Penelope


I took this photograph on October 3rd, 2022 in my bedroom in front of my window. This image was taken with my iPhone 11 and my light ring tripod using a timer. The way I edited this image was by increasing the contrast, warmth, saturation, exposure, and highlights. I feel this photograph could've been better if Penelope (my dog) wasn't looking so uncomfortable in it. She’s not the biggest fan of being picked up but she had to deal with it for this image! Also if the moon lights behind the sheer curtains in the background were out of the image I feel it would've looked better. But other than those things I love this photograph and it's actually the wallpaper on my iPhone!
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the dog. I also like the picture as well. both a 100/10. keep up the good work.