Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Yuliana Z- Flower Power

The title of this is Flower Power. I took this photo on March 29 at Noccalula Falls. To edit the photo I increased the detail in the photo, increased the saturation of the flower and brought out the pinks and purples of the background flowers more using the Color Efex Pro Nik Collections. My family and I went to Noccalula Falls since it’s the tallest waterfall in Alabama and it was one of the best parts of my spring break this year. To take the photo I used my Canon Rebel T6 Camera. I had a lot of fun trying to take a photo of the flower using different angles and perspectives but this one was my favorite. I think I’m pretty happy with how the photo came out. I think the fact that the perspective really doesn’t show the stem of the specific flower is really cool and I think the softness of the background is super nice.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture is really amazing. I really like the simplicity of this picture. I like how u focus on the flower. The blurry and colorful background really suits this picture. The only thing that I would change in this picture is that I would increase the sharpness. Overall good job!

Anonymous said...

I love the contrast between the flower and the background. I wish I could tell you how to improve this, but I would have to be able to do better. Great job!

Chris R

Anonymous said...

Good job on this photo. I really like how you focused on the flower overall. It looks like its just floating which it's pretty cool, but overall you did a good job on editing it.

Anonymous said...

wow, this is such an amazing picture. The colors and fower are so beautiful. I do not know of anything you could do to make it better. great job!

Anonymous said...

Great Job with this picture, it's very pretty and simple I love all the bright colors and how well they go with each other and I love how the background is blurry but with a mix of the lavender and white with pink. It looks really good!

Anonymous said...

I like this picture because of how it focuses on the flower it blurs out the rest of it there's not much to say besides it's beautiful

Anonymous said...

This picture is very nice!! I love how the background is blurred out but you can still see the colors of the other flowers. The detail in the flower is awesome. Also the color blends very good!- Alexis W. HHS

Jacob Dew said...

I really enjoy how clear the flower is. It stands out very well amongst the many contrasting colors. It's so close and clear tat I can see every little detail. It's very impressive and very well done.

Anonymous said...

I love the depth of field in this photo and how all of the focus is pushed onto the central flower. There is a great separation between foreground and background that I really enjoy as well. The color is light and happy and really displays the mood of happiness you felt on your trip! Love this picture!

--FM HHS