Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Devon H- Choice 1

My favorite picture has to be the first one the reason I say this is because because I just like the scenery this is the type of place I would take pictures in I personally love pictures in parking decks because of the poles and the lighting and. I like how the picture is an off guard but it’s really not an off guard because he obviously knows it’s being taken.I also like the lighting of the picture and the edits I used to make this photo fit my liking and this is also one of the only guys I can call a brother.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are a lot of great elements to this image! I like the fact that it's a portrait but you have the background of the parking lot. The filter works well because it sharpens it and really brings out the details. Great picture!

Anonymous said...

This is a nice image. The lighting is well balanced and clearly portrays the subject. The lines in the image provide direction and draw you into different parts of the photo. The mood seems rather calm because of the subject and the stillness of his surroundings. Well done!
Hannah J-HHS

Anonymous said...

This image is a very cool angle. The contrast in the photo is impeccable. The sky in the picture is perfectly positioned and it gives great perception. it tells a story.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy the colors of this image. The contrast you used to fit the image well. The only thing I would change is the angle tilt. having a leveled shot is always the best idea.

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo. It is taken at such a great angle. You could maybe try editing the contrast to make certain aspects of the image pop (like the sky). The lighting is very good. The overall image provides a perfect vibe for the emotions you are trying to portray.

Anonymous said...

I really like this image because of the angle and because of the contrast and brightness. I also like the black point surrounding the image. I think that this is a good portrait. I don't think anything else good be different in this because I like it jut the way it is.