Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Anna S- Pure Happiness

I titled this picture, “Pure Happiness.” Obviously because I was enjoying my turkey sandwich and strawberry daiquiri (virgin of course) on the beach over spring break. I took this with my Nikon camera. I edited it this by increasing the brightness to make everything more white, and I adjusted the hues to enhance the blue tones. It could have been better if it was more from an above angle, but I like the point of view it has. I love this picture and forever wish I could go back to this moment. You can too enjoy this moment by checking out my spring break vlog. Link in my instagram bio (@anna_snider).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice photo, but it feels a little empty.

Anonymous said...

I love this picture! The only thing is that I would change would be to change the color saturation. Overall, a great photo love it! -Emily R- HHS

Grace said...

I absolutely love this picture! It totally caught my eye because I am a beach lover too! I like the brightness of the photo and the color scheme. The angle that it was at gives the feeling of actually being there and really immerses you in the scene.