Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Stephen M- Roses are Red

This is the Picture I’d used and it is a rose flower mainly because well …. It was valentine week so I was like let me take a photo of it and I did and I brightened it on my camera even though the flash was on made it so crispy so what I did to it was edit it darkened it and put contrast on it to bring out the redness of it to bring it out more and then cleaned up anything that was with any spot or anything. this concludes the story of valentines rose day

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The photo is beautiful. I love the high saturation. I would consider decreasing the focus in this picture because it creates a grainy texture. the angle it was taken from is a great perspective, awesome job.

Anonymous said...

This picture is so nice. I also love the title :) The only problem is that it looks a little grainy and if you added sharpness you could see more details on the rose. Other than that this picture is beautiful. - Alexis W. HHS

Kirsten Wrona said...

The emphasis on the coloring of this picture is beautiful! I love the way you kept only a few colors in the image while still making it look detailed as well as simple! I really like the grain in this photo and the texture of the flower as it makes it look very vintage. Love this picture!!!