Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Ashley D- Golden


This image “Golden” has multiple parts. First I made my background using construction paper. This was scanned and my composite was made using a picture of, my best friend, Olivia. I then printed it out again so I could add gold detail. Instead of scanning the final image, I took a picture of it using my Canon t6. This image really just reminds me of a dreamy state. If I could change anything, I would have  liked to have taken a more clear picture of Olivia because she came out fuzzy. Other then that, I really love this image.

2 comments:

Emilee Glaze said...

I really like this photo! I like how you combined the aspects of realism and animation to really make for a dynamic. I like the bright colors, and the contrast it creates between your model and the background. Great job on this one!

Anonymous said...

This photo is really neat. The amount of effort put into it is great, and it pays off. The construction paper background is really cool. The small gold details add some nice variety to the blue as well. The different layers of the clouds adds a nice effect to it as well. I wouldn't change anything about this.