Friday, February 22, 2019

Grace R- Manipulated

This photo was taken in my bedroom using an orange t-shirt as a background. It was taken with my Panasonic DMZ-FZ70. I edited it a lot, first with basic adjustments then by duplicating the photo in Photoshop into a 3x3 grid. I then made a circular selection and inverted the colors. I then selected and inverted again to make a smaller circle. I think the picture could be better if it was more in focus and the oranges were more neatly arranged. I really liked making this picture and think it turned out really interesting.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this image is really neat. The colors are vibrant and pop well. They also contrast well. The picture is balanced very neatly. I wouldn't change anything about it.

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture. Its very aesthetically pleasing. The circles combined with the blue almost give it a 3D look which is very cool. I think the arrangement is is fine, I personally don't like the inverted colors that much, I would change the hue ti blue instead but it is still such a creative nice piece. Great work!!

Morgan Hecht said...

hey Grace! I really love this picture, the vibrant colors of the oranges contrasting with the blue is gorgeous. But, the shadow of the oranges being inverted kind of throws me off. I wish it was maybe just the same color as the shadow on the other oranges.

Anonymous said...

This photo really pops out to me. It was hard to miss when I was browsing the blog, and that is what I like about it. I like the simplicity of the oranges. I also like the complexity that the blue inverted color brings to it. Overall, this is a really cool picture.