Friday, February 22, 2019

Devon H- Time

This image is called Time and the reason I chose this picture is because of the quote I put on it this quote means a lot to me and the reason is because I would always complain about wasting time but I enjoyed it while it lasted like for example I had one of the worst relationships ever I enjoyed it while it lasted so I feel like it wasn’t a waste because it mad me happy at that point and taught me new things that’s what the quote means really it’s actually very simple and I edited th photo with Nik collection took it with my iPhone xr

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how this picture was taken at an unusual angle. The fade to black looks really nice and compliments the color scheme. I also think you chose a good quote.

Anonymous said...

I think this picture came out incredibly. The personal relationship you have with the quote makes it that much more relevant. The fact that the picture captures a clock really captures the essence of time, because continuing to stare at a clock can scare people by how fast it moves when they're not appreciating the time given. The angle to picture was taken at looks just like that, someone looking up at it. The added text seems very interesting in that the bottom portion seems to be fading, seems like it's the portion of the quote that continues to go ignored, I think that was a very good edited aspect. Also, the vignette seems like time is running out and it just gives that really cool illusion. Overall, great job !

Anonymous said...

This is a great picture! You did a great job with the editing on this image. The angle of this picture is a little trippy but overall, this is a great picture!