Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Sade' W.- Madre Silhouette

This picture was taken if my mom a few days ago. We were taking in the kitchen and there was so much light in the room so I wanted to take the opportunity to take a picture of her. The picture was taken with a iPhone 8. I edited this picture on vsco with the filter F2 and I brought the exposure down to -4.7. I feel like this picture could be better with better editing. I would of loved to edit the picture on the Mac desktop because I just love that editor.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture looks really good. I love the ray of sunlight and how it reflects on the lens. I like the darkness and different shades of light.

Anonymous said...

I love silhouette pictures and I like how the light reflects off her hair.

Anonymous said...

This is a great image! I really like the reflection of the sun. The editing for this image is great as well. Great job!