Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Alyshan A - School

This is a picture of the school. I took this picture a couple weeks before the winter break. I did not do much editing to it. I adjusted aspects of the color to give it a slightly duller look. I wanted to make sure the sun was the one element which caused everything to pop. I wanted the sky to be the focus and the building and ground to be an extra thing for aesthetics. I adjusted the contrast a bit to make sure there is more emphasis on the bright sky. I think by cropping the image a bit could possibly make it better because it might allow for emphasis on the sky area. Crop from the right side most likely.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great image! I really like how the sunlight pops out in the courtyard and the colors aren't overpowering the sun. Great job!

Anonymous said...

WOW GREAT PICTURE!!! you are a professional i love the way the rays o the suns light a casting down. the contrast and brightness is pretty dope.. great job!!!

Anonymous said...

Neat photo, the sky looks great. I would try to brighten red of the school a little.

Chris R