Monday, October 1, 2018

Hannah R- Dennis

This picture is of my pet turtle named Dennis. It was taken at my house inside his tank on August 17th. I used this for one of the pictures for my About Me Assignment. I edited it by increasing the saturation and adding a warm tone to the photo. I also increased the black point to make him stand out a little more. I then increased the sharpness and the definition to make the details more noticeable. To make this better, I could have taken a few more shots to see if I could get better angles, but I mostly like how this turned out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This a neat photo. I think I would have turned up the iso instead of using the flash, indirect light is very much your friend. Another good option is a fashlight or a lamp instead of the flash. nice job.






Chris R HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo. the way the turtle looks underwater looks really dope. the turtle is just staring into the soul of the camera and also into my soul. this photo does not really need any more editing.

Anonymous said...

Really like how you increased his colors to make hime stand out more also how the his eyes standout. Good job

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo. You did a really great job with making it vibrant and the color stand out. Really good job! - Natalie M HHS