Thursday, October 11, 2018

Yovani T- 3Diamonds

That Title I gave this picture was 3Diamonds. I took this picture 3 weeks ago at a restaurant in Vestavia. It was taken with My iPhone 8 Plus. I edited this picture by using The retouch to cover up all of the small imperfections that it had. I also played around with the brilliance and the highlight to where I thought it looked better.I think it could be better if it had some more clouds like the ones that are in the background and maybe if I could make the bumper lip look better. But overall I really like the way the picture came out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sick Lancer, is it yours? I like the angle you took the picture with that shows the trees and the sky in the background. Is that a real carbon hood or a wrap? I like the combination of the dark clouds and the light clouds. The power lines in the background clutter he picture a little. Overall. solid car, solid picture.

Anonymous said...

i love the this photo because the image is symmetrical and i love how he named it 3 diamonds because the company is Mitsubishi and the company symbol is 3 diamonds just a good play on words and the white balance is on point the crop was really well cut and overall the photo is an 11/10 ;)-omar