Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Emily S- Vulcan

This picture is titled Vulcan. I took this picture on my phone one day when I went to Vulcan. I was there to take a pure barre class that was infant of the statue. How I edited this picture was I turned up the saturation and the brightness a little to really pull out all of the pretty colors. I also sharpened it a little so you could see the detail in the statue that my phone didn’t capture. I really like this picture but I think if it had been taken on a camera the quality of the picture would be much better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture! The only thing that I would change, is straighten the picture and center Vulcan a little bit, other than that I really think this is a great picture! -Emily R HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture. The colors in it really pop out into the viewer's eye. The only thing I would change is straighten the statue a little more. I also like the clouds in the sky, they add a little flow to the picture.