Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Anna S- "Pet Park"

I titled this photo, “Pet Park”. I took this one afternoon while I downtown. It was on top of the Food Hall parking garage. I edited this photo by enhancing it and turning up the brightness and contrast. I also went in and covered up the pet spots on the grass carpet. It could have been better if I would have gotten a better view of the whole park. However, there was a gate in my way so I could not have stood further back. I love this picture because I love pets and I thought this was super cute. I also love how it is very vibrant and has a positive vibe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this one! I agree with you when you say there is a vibrant and positive vibe. The lighting looks great however the only thing I would possibly tweak is the cropping so there is less turf! Despite that, this picture is really great and I love the vibrant green and red.