Monday, February 5, 2018

Jacob T- OR Tree

This Picture is called OR tree. OR stands for Orange Red since that those are most of the colors in this Image. This image is made up of three pictures. The picture of the tree was taken in Gatlinburg Tennessee and I took it over the Christmas Break. The second picture was taken with a long exposure of a firework on New Years. The last picture is of some clouds and I took that near Tip Top Grill. All the pictures where taken with my Canon T6 Rebel. I edited it by using filters on the layers and having them merge. I think that this picture is very intense and very contrasted in some areas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this Picture! I like how there are different shades of red and yellow and orange. I like the edit you did too! The only thing I would change, is that it looks a little unfocused. -HHs Emily R

Anonymous said...

I like the exposure of the of the photo. The color reds, orange, and greens compliment each other. The colors are really vivid. I like the photo because it reminds me of a red moon.

Morgan G- HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture. I like how the color blends with other colors. The brightness is amazing, just how it is. I like how you added colors or even just made it brighter. I would have never thought about the idea that you did. I like how much you focused on the picture and also how much exposure you used for this picture. You did an amazing job.