Sunday, February 25, 2018

Anna Kate L- Friends at State

This photo is called Friends at State. It was taken at Bryant-Denny Stadium on December 6th, 2017. I took this image with a Nikon D3400 DSLR. I edited this photograph by turning down the brilliance and bumping up the amount of exposure, highlights, shadows, and brightness. My goal was for the final product to look clear and for Hartleigh and Lydia to really stand out. This could look better if the guy to the left of the girls wasn’t such a distraction. It would also looked better if the photo was cropped inward more. I have made so many great memories at the Hoover High state championship games and I cannot wait for many more. Go Bucs!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a nice photo of your friends. The focus is clearly on Hartleigh and Lydia. I think it has great lighting. They seem to be centered in the photo and I like how you can see the background behind them. I see a lot of orange, green from Lydia's sweater, blue from Hartleigh's jacket, and black from the band on the field. This gives me football season vibes and I miss it! Overall, you did a good job and keep up the great work AK!