Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Luiza L.- Jackson


I first edited this picture by changing the curves, then changing the color balance so that there was more blue and yellow in the picture than before. Then, I had to decrease the saturation of the picture so that it was not as green and lighten it as well so that the picture was not too bright or dark. After that, I went back and changed the curves again so that there would be more contrast between the light and dark parts of the picture. Overall, I like the picture, but I think it would have been better if the picture was not as green. If it were a little less green and lighter, it would look more authentic.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a neat picture. I like how the camera is so close to the dollar that you can see all of the details of the picture. The editing of the picture is good and I like all of the contrast. I like this picture.

Matt A-HHS

Anonymous said...

i love what you are trying to capture in this picture. The face is just so detailed in its shading and unique color, but i feel as if it is something to predictable and easy to take a picture of. i love it! i just suggest that you take the advantage of being in photography to go out and capture something amazing! Love your work and respect all the editing that you have done to this photograph.
-hhs victoria d

Anonymous said...

I like this picture a lot because the camera is so close to the image. It is a neat angle and I like that it is just a close up of one part of the money. I would never think to do something like this! great job!