Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Josh V- Prince of Peace Panorama


The image I consider to be my best in the Architecture Assignment is my panorama of Prince of Peace. I really like the way it turned out. I was kind of worried how it would turn out because when I took it I made it really wide, so I didn't know how the photos would merge together. I like how I captured the chapel and the connection from the chapel to the back part of the church. One thing I could have changed was to remove the tree in the middle of the picture or stand in front of it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

amazing photo ! i love it and its simple and beautiful , this is a very good panorama as well - ken c

Unknown said...

This is a cool picture. I like panoramas and this one is of a cool scene and from a cool angle. I like the lighting of the picture on a cloudy day. One thing that could have made the picture better is to get more of the main part of the church with the cross in the subject.

Matt A-HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo. The panorama ended up looking very good. The focus is good, and there are not holes in the photo (which is important when you are taking panoramas). What I really like about this picture is the simplicity of it. Good job.


Ryan S-HHS