Monday, April 15, 2013

Dkota W- Apples


I chose this picture for the photo blog because I really like it. I was originally just playing around with editing techniques during my free time in class but I turned out to really like it. When i edited this image I desaturated the entire image and darkened the background so the apples would stand out. I also use the Art History Brush to make the color of one of the apple to come back into the image but with a different look. Then I used the filter smudge stick so the other apples wouldn't look plain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like this picture because it makes me feels like I am looking through a microscope. The texture of the apple is very bumpy. The black background gives it a dramatic feel. I also love how the apples are grey and one is red.