Thursday, April 18, 2013

Andrew L- Water Bottle


This is a photo of a water bottle that I took while I was bored on a car ride.  I took it in front of the light from the window with the tree line on the top of the water.  I edited this photo a good bit with color manipulation, highlight/shadow adjustment, and cropping.  This made the blue tent so vivid, and it made the background stand out.  I like the contrast that brought out the corners and ridges of the bottle.  This gave the photo an odd effect on the bottom, and I like it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I suggest you put a little more effort in your photos. A water bottle in the car? Creativity is key in digital photography. This picture has potential to have a great effect. Maybe more of a blue tint. If the water bottle was full you might have had great success with this picture as well.-Landry T. HHS