Monday, April 15, 2013

Josh V- Hoover Baseball Composite


This was an image I edited for the Composite Assignment. I first used a picture of all my baseball equipment and duplicated the background and added a motion blur. Then I duplicated the background again and used a layer mask to get rid of some stuff from the motion blur. Then I added the Hoover H in the middle and also a picture of baseballs. Then I used the blending option to combine both images to the baseball equipment. Then finally I added a new layer and started painting orange around the helmet, and adjusted the levels to brighten up the image.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a really cool composite. i like how you were able to tie in so many different objects pertaining to hoover baseball and them still being visible.i also like the filter you used. it gives the photo a posterized feeling to it. nice job
Nick E HHS

Anonymous said...

THis is a really good picture. I like how you have a set theme. Also all of the colors go together very well. I like the H in the middle it really stands out from everything else. Keep up the good work.
Justin H-HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this composite. The colors blend together really well, and the blur adds a nice touch. I like how the H is the focus and stands out by being the only thing not blurred. Also its the only white figure in the image bringing even more attention to it. Overall, great job!
Catherine S- HHS

Anonymous said...

Josh, I really like your picture. I think you did a good job on it and I like how there are a lot of colors in the background, but all of the equipment can still be recognized. The 'H' really stands out and I think it looks really cool in the center of the image. Overall, great job!

Unknown said...

This is a neat picture. I like how the colors are blended together with the motion blur to look like one layer. I like how the H is in the center and contrasts the rest of the picture. The editing is good with the brightness. This is a cool picture.