Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Tyler G - Deep In


 The image I selected is called Deep In because this picture was taken after a two hour long walk into the forest with my friend Ryan about a year ago. I took this picture with his iPhone because he had a better camera. I edited this photo by adjusting the lighting, color, hue, and saturation. I also sharpened the image and messed with the curves and levels of the color. I think this photo could have been better if I was using a DSLR camera with more experience in photography and editing using photoshop. 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture because the nice clean look it has. I also really love the color of the trees and how they bright out. This picture is a very awesome picture I would give it a 10/10. This picture was Rea;lly good.

Anonymous said...

I like how light come through the tree and you did a really good job on it

Anonymous said...

I love this picture.I love how you changed the color and the hue and saturation of the picture and the lighting.Overall the picture is really great.
BB-HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like how this photo is bright and the screen is full of color. I do feel like the saturation of the green might be a little to much, but it also draws your attention to the image. I also like how the sun comes though the trees in the center of the image. - E.S