Friday, February 18, 2022

Marshall H -- Madoka Goes to Walmart


 This photograph is called “Madoka goes to Walmart.” I took this picture for the “Action” assignment. Me and my friends went to various places as I photographed them in cosplay-- this one happened to be in the sports section in Walmart. I took this on my iPhone 13 and I blurred that background some. This picture has quickly become a favorite. I really wish the background was different, but in a gross way, I guess it adds to it. 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This photo is amazing I really like the framing angle of the photo, I believe it would look better with less focus on the background but other then that it is great -JB

Unknown said...

THATS ME :D I LOVE THE PHOTO SO MUCH OMG <3333

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo mainly considering I know the person in the photo, the purring is nice but it could be more blurred on the back and I like the color balance and the framing. Great job photographer <3 AB-HHS

Anonymous said...

I like that the background is blurred and that the photo focuses on the person. Also the fact that the subject is centered helps that aspect too.

Anonymous said...

Most of the time I am not a fan of pictures of people, but this one was really good. The blurring and the angle make it really dramatic and it makes it seem like your the one about to get hit. The only thing I would maybe change is just a tiny bit more blur, but not a lot. I did like this picture though.

Anonymous said...

I agree but although it would look better with a different background I really like it as it is. I am curious though ... what character his this, and what show are they from ? - AT : HHS

Anonymous said...

Nothing to say i really love this picture I can say Its perfect the color the angle its very nice