Monday, February 14, 2022

Britney P - The Bee's Cousin


This picture is called “The Bee’s Cousin.” It is of a wasp standing upside down on a flower. This picture was taken on October 7 of last year in front of my apartment. I was walking around my neighborhood with my camera when I saw a bunch of bees and wasps. I decided to take a picture of them because I wanted some close-up photos. It was difficult taking this photo because the bugs kept moving and the wind was blowing. Overall, I like the picture, but I wish I could’ve done better with the focus. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nature photography has to be my favorite kind of work! I love the environment you've captured here, everything is in such a nice balance and harmony around your photo. The balance of light and darkness in the depths of your picture really bring out the main focus of the middle action with the flower and wasp. Really great work, be sure to keep it up!