Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Trevor P- Morning Coffee


This image is titled Morning Coffee, this photo was taken in downtown Birmingham at a local coffee shop at railroad park. I took this photo in the beginning of January, I took this image for the portrait assignment. As you can see this picture is a candid photo. This was taken on my Nikon D5500, the editing techniques I used for this image was very simple to say the least. I brought the contrast up a little and removed a car that was in the background using photoshop. I felt like the car interrupted the photo and the color pattern in the background. I really like how this image came out after the editing and really can't see anything that I could change about it.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Firstly, I think the sharp focus and depth of field are appropriate for the photo. I wish that more of the table and people are showing, but I know how difficult it is to take candid pictures. I think it was an excellent choice to remove the car in the background. It helps emphasize the subjects of the photo. My favorite thing about this is the mood and vibe that the picture gives off. Overall, good job!

Anonymous said...

This is great! When I read your statement I didn't even have a clue that there was a car in the background. You did a really good job in editing it out! I like how you decided to keep the dog in the shot, it adds to your composition. I like the color that are in the image as well. They are very muted and dull, but the light from the sun makes it look really interesting. Good Job Trevor!

-- Sydney R HHS