Friday, January 17, 2020

Nema H- Lotus Hala

The title of this photo is Lotus Hala. It was taken on November 28, 2019 in the dining room by the window to lighten it up. This image was taken with my Canon camera and I like the way it turned with this orange sunflower. The colors of the Hala and the sunflower correspond each other which made me glad with the after results. When editing this picture, I used the tools in Photoshop. Like brightness and contrast to make the colors warmer and more brought out, used color balance to match the colors together to look put together, and lastly used the vibrance tool to brighten up the colors a little bit. Also, cropped some parts of the image. There is nothing I could do better about this picture because I like everything about it and the way it looks. Overall, I am glad about the way I took this image.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in love with this. The flowers' color is bold and pairs well with the brown, gray, black and green. Is that a cake? It looks delicious.

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo. The colors of the flower and the Hala work so well together and it looks so nice in my opinion. Overall really nice photo and I really vibe with it, great work.

Anonymous said...

I love the theme of this photo. Very festive! I love the angle of this image along with the colors that are displayed. The image is very clear and has good quality. You did a great job!