Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Caleb S - Posed Cat

In this photo, I have my cat posing for the camera. She naturally has beautiful streaks of black across her golden fur. I increased the saturation to really highlight the gold, as well as bring out some light in her eyes. I increased the definition to make the whiskers and smaller features more crisp. The cat had some trouble staying still, so if I had increased the shutter speed, this picture would be more in focus. I took this with my Nikon D3400.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this image, it has a nice focus and everything is presented clearly on the cat. The coloring is also pretty good, I like how you can see the cat at its natural state and it really brings a dramatic feel to the audience. Overall I think this image is a keeper, I would definitely prin this image and hang it on my wall.

-A.W HHS

Anonymous said...

This picture is really cool. I really like how HD and sharp the image is. I also like how naturally standing the cat is. Its nice to see a good picture where everything is staged or posed. The colors are very cool too. I like how half of the cats face is more colorful and the other is less colorful