Friday, January 24, 2020

Merit O- Stark

I named this image “Stark” because that is the name of the dog in the photo. I took this picture in the preserve on day when I was hiking with my brother and Stark. At the time I only had my phone on me so I took this picture with my Iphone. I edited this picture by making it more saturated and making the green pop more. I also put a color filter over the picture which made it a little warmer but did not take away from the greens and blues. I feel like it could have been better if I used my camera or I angled it another way.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this picture is really good. I like how the brown leaves and green rocks complement each other. also what made the picture even better was the dog in the center of everything. keep up the great work. :)

Anonymous said...

I like this picture it really got my attention. this a perfect shot and a nice back ground. I like how you edited this picture. This just really nice photo with editing.

Anonymous said...

I like how this picture has good lighting. One part of the image is not any brighter or darker than the rest. I like how the dog is centered in the photo which shows he/she is dominating the photo. I like the photo because the dog is posed and in post dog pictures the dog is caught in action or sleeping because no one can get them to stay still. Savannah P-R HHS

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't change anything other than that you could make Stark more of the focus by making the foreground more soft.