Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Abby G - BFF Photoshoot

I decided to name this photograph “BFF Photoshoot” I didn’t really know what else to name it so I went with the obvious. I took this photo over Thanksgiving break at Moss Rock. This was taken with my Nikon Coolpix l840. I gave it more saturation to make the sun pop on her face more, but other than that I don’t really think I did anything else. I edited this a while ago so I don’t quite remember. I personally wouldn’t change anything else about this, except for maybe her hair placement cause it kind of bothers me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...


I love this photo and how it looks with the focus of her and the way the colors blend in is really cool looking. The dark areas work really well with the light leaves and the blue sky in the background. I really like this and If I took this photo I would print it and put it on my wall of photos.

Emma H-HHS

Anonymous said...

This picture is really nice. I think the colors do match well with one another and make the picture work in terms of vibrancy. To give the image a little bit more detail though, I would probably increase the brightness just a tiny bit in the small pitch black area of the rock. But I like it.

Anonymous said...

This picture is pretty cool. I like the way you edited the colors in the image. The only thing I would of changed about this image is the angle of the camera. I would of backed up and lifted the camera up a little to get her face in the shot but also some of the environment in the background. Overall this is a good image.

Anonymous said...

The picture look really good and the editing done really complete it. The lighting and the focus are nice. I don't see anything wrong with the image and I would make no changes to it.

Anonymous said...

I think this is a nice picture the lighting was overall perfect and it was taken at a nice time. I think something that could have made this picture better is if it was taken from the top view