Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Evelyn C - Lensed Art

This one is called lensed art. I did not draw nor color this all credit of the actual art goes to Advika. This was taken in the Engineering Computer Lab on October 31st. It was taken with my Canon Rebel T5. I edited this photo using one of the Nik filters by adding a lense, darkening the corners, lighting the center, and adding some surface details. I believe this could have been better if the art was focused a bit more towards the front. I like that it’s blurry farther back but the front seems a bit blurry as well. Nevertheless I like how this came out.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a very beautiful image and I love the way it looks! I love how vibrant and bright the colors are. The blurriness of the background is a really cool touch. Good job!
Emilee T
HHS

Bryson S - HHS said...

The photograph is incredible! The use of a shallow depth of field gives the shot so much shape. The colors of the artwork lends itself to the definition of the subject, with the framing of the cool colors in the background. The lines of the artwork give the subject a defined sense of space and the texture captured in the focus gives the image a certain tangibility. Overall I think it's one of the better pictures I've seen on the photo blog, fantastic artistry!

Anonymous said...


The focus of the photo is really cool and stands out in a good way. The lighting of it makes the focused pop and gives it more depth. The balance of the lights and the colors make it really colorful. The feeling of the photo makes it feel chill and calm while outgoing.

-Emma H-HHS

Anonymous said...

This photo is awesome! I like how the focus is on the closets square of the artwork. The vibrance of the colors really helps draw your eye to it. I also like how the warm colored square is the main focus rather than the cool color. This image really caught my eye as soon as I pulled up the website.

Anonymous said...

this is a very nice picture the angle that it was taken at makes it better and the color on the picture is even better overall this picture is a very nice picture keep it up