Monday, January 27, 2020

Kenyon S- Silver Arch

I named my image silver arch because the image is of the torii at the front of the Japanese garden in the Birmingham botanical gardens and it was edited in silver Efex 2. The picture was originally taken on November 10th 2019 at around noon. In Silver Efex 2 I used the fine art preset while and got rid of the frame while increasing the contrast in certain areas to add clarity. The picture could have been better if I took it either earlier or later in the day so light couldn’t be as blocked by the trees nearby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This silver reminds me of something

Anonymous said...

This picture caught my eye with the composition and the black and white. The arches, rocks, and shrubs draw the eye with the contrast between them and the ground and sky. The horizontal shot shows the space between the photographer and the subject. It creates a story with the space between the arches. "What's further down the path in between the arches?"