Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Mitchell C - Madelyn

This image is called Madelyn, named after the model. It was taken in Peyton, Colorado which is where I am from and it was taken on November 7. I took this image with my 6d Canon camera body with a 85mm 1.8. I converted this image to a black and white to add depth and meaning and create a more impactful piece. Increased the contrast and made the blacks darker and the whites brighter. I wish the houses in the background were not there but unfortunately, when I looked at my location, it seemed to be the least distracting background, and I really like the way I used my light to my advantage. This is a family friend and I really enjoyed the opportunity to have a photoshoot with her, especially considering that she lives so far away!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your friend Madelyn is nice you know