Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Grace R- Cool

I titled this image “Cool” because of the cool blue color of the eye. This photo was taken on August 18 at Smith Lake with my Panasonic DMC-FZ70. This is my friend Katie’s eye. I added the “Fade” filter and increased the brilliance, shadows, and contrast, and decreased the highlights. I also cropped and straightened it. This photo would be better if there weren’t any flyaway hairs in the top and if the lashes were more in focus. I like the cool colors in the image and how you can see the reflection of the camera in the eye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing! The color of this image is beautiful. I love how you captured the iris looking somewhere other than just straight back at the camera. The eyelashes could possibly use more contrast or definition to focus on the eye overall rather than just the iris.

Anonymous said...

This picture is just awesome. I really like the way the eye looks with the increased contrast, brilliance,
and shadows. The eyelashes are not really that focused and I would recommend adding more focus to the eyelashes.