Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Alyshan A- MagicBook

The name of this picture is “MagicBook.” I decided to name it this because it is surprisingly a magic book. I took this picture about two weeks ago in my room. It was take with the Sony Nex 5 camera. I edited this picture by increasing the color cast to give it the orange like feel, which also increasing the black point to give it the dark mysterious like look. I also played around with the contrast and definition for small touch ups. This photo could be better by having a different angle maybe. Something about this picture just does not wow me and I feel like it may be fixed by improving the creativity in the picture taking and not necessarily the editing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Job! It can be amazing how such simple subjects can have so much feeling. I might have cropped out the cables in the background, and moved the object on the left. The last thing I would change is the lighting,
I would try to get more sunlight in the room. Good work.
Chris R - HHS

Anonymous said...

This is a very interesting piece. I like the focus placed on the words, while the background is blurrier. The warm blue and brown contrasts with the bright goldish yellow. It has a very ominous and dramatic mood to it. Great job!
Hannah J- HHS